Warm day today!! Which means that if I whine enough in the car Mom opens the sunroof and I get to put my head out...definitely my favorite part of rides in the car!!!! I love to feel the wind blow through my hair!!! ;)
Don't worry we were stopped when she took the picture of me...no texting and driving!

Weren't you just excited for a snow day not too many days ago?!? Haha we are really experiencing some spring-like weather in western Kansas, but snow is in the forecast for this weekend. Lets keep our "paws" crossed that the snow stays away and the spring weather stays here!
ReplyDeleteWe love the snow but can't seem to get it to come our way this year! Today is 50 degrees and it should be 15 this time of year!!!!! Oh well!
DeleteYour posts are so light and fun to read. I nice break from the world of exercise, fitness, and all the health problems facing our society! The life of a dog....so carefree!
ReplyDeleteYou are right about your dog having a great life! What a cool name too. Axe!
ReplyDelete"Axe" comes from my boyfriend being a firefighter...he's a fire Axe!?!! ;)
Delete