Sunday, January 29, 2012

Running

I get SSSSOOOO excited when Mom and I go for a run together!  We go on the old logging trails around our house and I love chasing squirrels and other animals along the way.  I REALLY like it when we pass the house near us that has goats and chickens, but I just don't get why Mom won't let me play with them!!!

3 comments:

  1. My dog loves to run as well! There are some trails near our house that are a favorite. Your life seems so cozy with a wood stove, snow, and logging trails right outside. Winter hasn't really come to TN and we keep having 60 degree days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Axe is ready to go!! I don't have a dog but my wife and 2 year old son are trying to convince me. I don't have a big yard though and we are busy as it is. I wonder how long i will be able to hold out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got Axe from some people who had a yard that was .1 of an acre and he was crated all day and just went nuts all the time because of it...we live out in the woods so he has plenty of roaming room when he's out and doesn't go nuts when we leave him in the house for the day. They're really just like us...exercise does a lot of good in so many ways!

      Delete